1.20.2013

Stitching Update - Week 3

All 15 starts for this year's Crazy January Challenge are underway. I hope I manage to complete them all this year. I'm going to give it my best shot!

I've mentioned in the past that my DD and DIL and I have an afghan project we're working on. We each chose a theme for an afghan and we stitch three squares and then pass it on to the next person. I have stitched on Jessica's and Janel's and will be stitching on my own this next round. I've included photos of the squares I did for Janel and a photo of her afghan to this point.

I also completed another CJC project, but haven't decided how to finish it.




Janel's theme is "The Twelve Days of Christmas"

Did I Say That? Dinner
Designs by Jodi Evans


1 comment:

  1. Great projects Vicki. Yes, once in a while, I really, really like a break from cooking. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.