3.25.2012

The Wedding

Kathleen Renee Koons became Kathleen Renee Vasquez when she married Gabriel Vasquez on March 24, 1012. The wedding was beautiful. Of course we don't have the professional photos yet, but I'll share some of the photos we shot. 

Kyler walking Thunder down the aisle

Dan and Katie

The Kiss

JD, Jess, Katie, Zach

Just the six of us

My folks with the newlyweds

Dan and JD

Tio Adam, Tia Jessica with Thunder

Francesca, Katie, Me

The happy parents

My brother Mark and his son Matt

Cousins


First Dance

Father/Daughter Dance

Mother/Son Dance

Dan and Me



4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your daughter's wedding! Congratulations! You have such a nice looking family. My favorite picture was of you and your husband titled The Happy Parents. I smiled when I saw that one because you truly look very very happy! I hope your daughter and her husband live a long, happy life together! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask...what was the song that was played for the father/daughter dance??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to really look hard to see find you in that last picture! =) weddings ... so much fun! Wishing a lifetime of happiness and blessings on the young couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful couple! May they have a long and happy life together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.