4.01.2012

Week 13 - Stitching Update

I've accomplished a lot this week. Some finishes. Some framing. A WIP restart. I feel like I'm on a roll!

This is part of the January Crazy Challenge.
I hope to finish it this week.

I completed this project a few weeks ago
and finally framed it today.
It's also part of the CJC.

Sunny asked me to stitch her a Minnie Mouse, so I did!

I completed the Winter, Spring, Autumn patterns last year
as part of last year's Crazy January Challenge.
I finally framed them today because I finished Summer this week.


Completed this year as part of the 2012 CJC.


I really like Lizzie Kate patterns and I have a thing for 
projects that comprise all four seasons!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous (as always! I love the frames - especially the oval ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.