4.28.2012

Week 16 - Stitching Update and Goodies from L*K!

What an exciting week! I received an email on Tuesday from Linda at Lizzie*Kate informing me that my name was drawn in  the "Makin' the Bacon Blog Contest". Wow! Yesterday my winnings arrived in the mail. Thank you, Linda! I can't wait to get started on my new L*K patterns.

What fun to discover these inside of the box

Lizzie*Kate Snippets are among my faves

The new Bacon patterns!

Boss Hog's Maple Bacon Popcorn - what fun!

I didn't get as much stitching in as I had planned this week. I was too distracted with grandkids, and errands, and housework, and reading a new Tom Clancy novel. But I did manage to make some progress on Katie's Christmas Stocking. I doubt if I'll even get this much done next week; Thunder and Sunny are spending eight days (AND nights) at our house. Pray for us to have energy...

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh your fingers are going to be on fire! :)

    Thank you for your kind comments. You are such a blessing to me.

    I will be having a Mother's Day giveaway this next Friday with glimpses of whats up for grabs all this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.