4.04.2012

Thirty One Years Ago Today...


I told my husband this morning that 31 years ago today I was excited, full of joy, with plans and dreams for the future. Today I am excited, full of joy, with plans and dreams for the future, and with many of my original plans and dreams fulfilled. Who knew life was going to be so adventurous?! I love you, Dan.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! :)
    Many more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a sweet post and photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Anniversary!
    What a wonderful model of love and friendship you are to your children and to us. I love seeing couples who make it through rough times (all marriages have 'em) and still choose to love each other keeping God the center. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't we a couple of blessed ladies! Mr. Decor and I will share a 14th annivesary on Wednesday.

    Have a beautiful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.