3.22.2012

Wedding Madness, Family Fun, Stitching Stash

Oh my goodness. I feel as if I'm in a frenzy, but that is not necessarily a bad thing!

The wedding is on Saturday and we are in the midst of the last minute details. Katie is going to be such a beautiful bride. I'm excited for the day to arrive!

JD and Janel arrived Monday night. It is so much fun to have them here. I miss them terribly when they're gone. I am savoring every moment with them.

On Tuesday, they met Thunder when he and Sunny came over for Grammy Daycare. Sunny was bouncing off the wall all day with excitement at having a new Tio and Tia to play with. On Tuesday night, we had a family dinner with Jessica, Adam, my mom and dad. More excitement!

Yesterday, we drove over to Scottsdale so Janel and I could visit a cross-stitch shop, then we headed down to Mesa so they could meet Skye. By the time we got home last night, I was worn out!

Here's the photos... Tuesday first and then Wednesday.

Tio JD and Sunny - reading her favorite book

She talked Tia Janel into reading to her too

Papa passing Thunder off to Gigi

My three oldest - it's so great to see them together!

JD, Janel, Jessica, Adam

Skye opening her BD present from Tio JD and Tia Janel

My guys!

Tio JD meets Skye

She took to them right away

Beautiful mom and daughter

Hmmm, is that her "I'm innocent" look?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.