3.04.2012

It Was Fun, But I'm Worn Out!

Sunny and Thunder spent the weekend with us. They came early Friday morning and left late this afternoon. I love having them over. But, I am worn out when they leave. It seems like we go, go, go while they're here. Playing in the living room. Playing in the office. Playing in the playroom. Playing in the dining room. Even in the kitchen!

Fortunately, yesterday Zach, Ashley, and Skye came over. So did Jessica and Adam. Then last night my folks came for dinner. Late this afternoon Jessica came over again for the last hour or so. That really helps. It gives the kids an opportunity to play with someone other than just Grammy and Gramps. It also winds them up even more. But hey, everything has a pay-off!

Here's some more pictures from our fun weekend...
Grammy, Sunny, Duke

Tryin' on Gramps' hat

Helping Papa build the train track

Playing puzzles with Gigi

Gramps and Thunder

Waiting for Papi to pick her up!

Beautiful boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.