We've known our computer was dying for several weeks now. On Thursday we finally had to do something about it. We bought a new computer and Dan spent all day yesterday working on transferring data from the old to the new.
I was shocked when I saw my blog(s) on the new one. Wow, they look way better than I realized! On my old computer I could only see about 1/2 inch of the background on either side of my post. I was always disappointed that the backgrounds didn't show up. Now I can see several inches of background. As soon as I have time I'm going to play around with my template again.
Most everything has transferred successfully. We still can't figure out how to transfer the email, contact, task, calendar files from Outlook.
This one is way faster. The only other complaint we have is that the font is so small in some applications we can barely read it. Oh well, we'll figure it out...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.