11.30.2011

101 in 1001

Today is day 365 of my 101 in 1001 effort. I read about this project on a blog last fall. It immediately appealed to me (being addicted to lists of any kind) and on December 1, 2010 I began my attempt at completing 101 items in 1001 days.

As of today I have completed 15 items. I have 27 items in progress. Yippee!

Along the way I have had to revise a few of my goals. I also get discouraged with thinking I'm not progressing fast enough. Then I stop and remember that I have 1001 days to complete all of this. Not just one year.

So, today I look ahead at the 636 days I have left. I'm excited to see what will get completed in the weeks and months ahead. And I'm celebrating what I managed to accomplish in the past 365 days. I am thoroughly enjoying this project. Sometimes I find myself thinking about what will could might be on my next attempt at 101 in 1001...

(You can track my progress by clicking on the "101 in 1001" tab at the top of my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.