11.08.2011

One of the Reasons I Enjoy Blogging and Bloggers

Truth be told I have been down for several months. I know why I'm down and the reason is purely selfish. Because I recognize that I'm selfish, I feel guilty. Because I feel guilty, I purposely concentrate on all of the blessings in my life and how they should offset the one disappointment I have. I do well at that level, until I feel down again.

Yesterday I read a blog post that reminded me that circumstances change. I'm caught up in the sadness now, but in a few months or a few years things will change and this sadness will be forgotten. It occurred to me that others may be in my situation. So I want to share this inspirational post.

I started reading Anneliese's blog quite a while ago, maybe even a year ago. She is one of the "Mennonite Girls Can Cook" girls. Although I don't know her personally, I feel like I know her. Her writing is very open and honest. Please check out her blog. The post I'm referring to is entitled "Reflections on an Emptier Fuller Life". What a great title. What words of wisdom. What motivation for me to pull myself up and get over being down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.