It's gonna be cold here. For four days or so. We're expecting highs in the mid to upper 60s. They are actually warning people on the news. Today it will become incredibly windy around noon continuing into the evening hours. The warning is for dust storms to sweep up from the deserts to the south. Next up is the possibility of rain overnight. It RARELY rains in November. So this is a big deal.
But the most alarming news is the temps. They are forecasting a high of 65 degrees tomorrow. Brrrr. That is cold for Phoenix. All of the stores have stacks of bagged firewood out front. Portable heater displays are set up at Target and Walmart.
I am prepared. I have socks in my sock drawer just in case. I've also given Dan the heads up that he may have to remove the window fans from the windows. My swiffer duster is ready in case we have to turn the ceiling fans off (they've been on for six months straight, this will be a great opportunity to clean the dust off of them). And just to show you that this is serious... I put a blanket on our bed.
So, don't worry. No need to call and check up on me. I am prepared...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.