11.03.2011

Four Generations Part 2

In October parts of our family gathered for new Four Generations photos. Since we've added two new babies to the bunch this year, I figured we'd better record the event. My friend Joanna, is the photographer. As always, her work is superb. I highly recommend her if you're in the market for professional photos. You can check out her website here. If you do, be sure to tell her I sent you!

Zach, Skye, Ashley

There's that sweet smile!

Four Generations

the Greats with Skye

This is what 57 years of marriage looks like

this is what 30 years of marriage looks like

cousins

Sunny, Katie, Thunder, Gabe


Four Generations


Sunny would not cooperate...
Papa and Gigi with Skye and Thunder

Grammy and Gramps with the grands

Three Generations

Isn't this the coolest photo?!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.