Such cute little grandkids...you are so blessed! I just found your blog and am enjoying everything about it and will come back again when I have time. I do not have a blog but maybe someday. I have 3 granddaughters in Seattle and 2 granddaughters and a new grandson in Chandler, AZ. Here I am stuck in Wisconsin!!!! So enjoy yours and I know you are! You are inspiring me to use Aida again. I'm having trouble seeing on the linen. I tried tea-dying and baking some Aida this morning and scorched it a little so I'll go back to my old way with NO baking. Happy Stitching!
I do indeed see a lovely smile! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute little grandkids...you are so blessed! I just found your blog and am enjoying everything about it and will come back again when I have time. I do not have a blog but maybe someday. I have 3 granddaughters in Seattle and 2 granddaughters and a new grandson in Chandler, AZ. Here I am stuck in Wisconsin!!!! So enjoy yours and I know you are! You are inspiring me to use Aida again. I'm having trouble seeing on the linen. I tried tea-dying and baking some Aida this morning and scorched it a little so I'll go back to my old way with NO baking. Happy Stitching!
ReplyDelete