8.19.2011

Frustration

So, I've been blogging for almost two years now. You would think that I would have a grasp on the mechanics of manipulating the information contained in my blog.

You would think.

Apparently you would be wrong. Yesterday I was deleting a link from one of the blog rolls. For some reason after I removed the individual link, I also clicked "remove" at the bottom of the gadget.

I did wonder why it was taking so long to delete one little link.

Oh yeah, it deleted the entire list of blogs. Of course, I don't remember all the names of the blogs. I don't have their addresses saved somewhere else for retrieval.

Sigh. It worked out ok. I knew the names of a couple of my favorites, and I used their blog rolls to find some of the others (which is where I found them in the first place of course).

And in the course of trying to recreate my original list, I found some new blogs to add to it.

I felt so incredibly stupid... You can bet in the future I'll pay better attention to what I'm doing. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.