8.12.2011

Playing

Sunny came over to play for a few hours yesterday. She is such a joy to me. She's growing up so fast! Her vocabulary is amazing (although some of it is still tough to interpret). She can do so many things all by herself. I treasure every moment I have with her...

loading her friends in the cart to go shopping

carefully adding one more...

tossing Clifford on top...

calling Summer (our cat)

"I found her, Grammy!"

finally ready to shop

reading about her fave - Buzz Lightyear


really absorbed in the story

finally! a break from Toy Story
watching and playing with Veggie Tales

2 comments:

  1. awww, we need to get together soon. Sunny already looks older here. Quinn is talking more, but usually I'm the only one who can understand her :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.