8.11.2011

Inner Peace

I received this email the other day. It was attributed to an anonymous author. I enjoyed it and thought it might bring a chuckle to some of you today.

Symptoms of Inner Peace

1. Tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest in judging self.
4. Loss of interest in judging others.
5. Loss of interest in conflict and one-upmanship.
6. Loss of interest in interpreting actions of worry.
7. Loss of ability to worry (this is a SERIOUS symptom!).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Feelings of contentment and connectedness with others and with Nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling.
11. Increased susceptibility to love and to "paying it forward."
12. Increased tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen.

NOTE: If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, your condition of Inner Peace may be so far advanced as to be untreatable!

Haha, I think I need to work on a couple of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.