8.01.2011

It's August!

SSMT #15: I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:11

Oh, August! The month when the light at the end of the tunnel of 110+ temps is seen.

My birthday month.

Dan's birthday month.

Even though it's still warm (ok, maybe hot), August is the month my "fall fever" kicks in big time.

I love going to the decor stores and seeing all the autumn decor. I start packing away my summer decor and planning how I will decorate for Fall come Labor Day weekend. I

I delight in the Monsoon days, knowing they will soon be coming to an end.

August... the start of my favorite time of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, August is so hot here, it is definitely not my favorite! The dog days of summer, and what used to be the "back-to-school" kick-in! But now, Santa and I can pass by the school supply list stand at Walmart and laugh and laugh! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.