7.28.2011

Autumn Decor


Last year I had to retire a lot of my Fall decor. It was old and worn. I was tired of it. I was ready for a new look. I'm just not sure what that new look is.

I found the lighted grape vine pumpkin at Hobby Lobby. It is so not like something I would normally purchase. That made it perfect for me. I decided I wanted to build my autumn decor around it. So I bought it. I've purchased a couple of candles, and a candle holder that is also not like me. I will fill in the rest with items that I already have.

I wonder who I'm becoming if I'm purchasing decor that is not like me?!

(By the way, I'm not decorating for Fall yet... I usually do that Labor Day weekend)

2 comments:

  1. . . . everything changes! I love the grapevine pumpkin, can't wait to see the results after Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew, so glad to know you aren't decorating for fall yet...it's still triple digits out there. :)

    I got rid of lot of fall stuff last year and this year I've gotta get rid of Christmas stuff. Chris says I'm out of control.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.