7.17.2011

Family Fun

Yesterday was a full day of family fun. There will be way too many photos in this post, so I'm just warning you now.

The day started with Jessica, Sunny, and I heading off to the Hallmark shop at 7:15 am to pick up the Christmas ornaments I pre-ordered. We waited in line(s), got the ornaments, bought four copies of the recordable Nativity book (they were on sale for $7.95 each down from $29.95 each for that one day, I couldn't resist), entered a raffle, let Sunny eat cookies, and then headed to the hospital to visit Katie, Gabe, and Thunder.

That afternoon, Zach, Ashley, and Skye dropped by for a visit. After they left to go to Katie and Gabe's house, Dan, Sunny, and I bought pizzas and then headed over to welcome Thunder home. The nine of us hung out for a while. It was so much fun to see ALL the grandkids together. It gave me a glimpse into what our family events will be like for years to come. I am so blessed...

Sunny feeding Thunder at the hospital

Tia Jess with Thunder

What a handsome little man!

A Mommy/Daughter moment

Can you tell Grammy's excited?

The complete Vasquez family

Thunder being smothered with kisses

A Papi/Son moment

Mommy with her hands full

Grammy and Skye - official four month photo

Grammy with her girls!

Sunny got lots of bottle feeding experience that day

Tia Ashley fixing Sunny's hair

Cousins - playing peek-a-boo

Skye - sitting like a big girl!

Gramps and Thunder

a Mommy/Daughter moment

Gramps with his girls

A very proud Gramps and Grammy with the grandkids

Katie's co-work crocheted this blanket set for Thunder


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.