7.24.2011

Have I Mentioned My Grandkids Lately?

Friday night we took dinner over to Katie & Gabe's. We stayed to eat with them and then I got to hold Thunder and play with Sunny.

Is there anything as wonderful as grandkids? I don't think so.

Yesterday we headed over to Zach & Ashley's to help them pack. I got to hold and play with Skye. However I was so busy packing I only got one photo.

Sunny was hugging me from behind
(you can tell I had just been trying to burp Thunder
by the wet spot on my shoulder!)

Grammy's sweet boy


Skye

She has got the sweetest little smile! And she "talks" a lot now. She is so alert, and when I hold her she scans my face as if she's trying to figure out what makes me tick. She is such a joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.