7.09.2011

It's Saturday?!

Oh my goodness. If you could see my house you would run screaming in the opposite direction. I am not exaggerating. We've needed to switch the guest room and office with each other for months now. We decided to do it this week. I've been motivated for a while, but Dan had to catch up with me. The fact that Thunder is coming any minute and that Sunny will be staying with us a night or two finally motivated him. That's the good news.

The bad news (or maybe it's the other good news) is that he has so many appraisal orders that we are only able to work on the switch for a few minutes each day. A job that should have only taken a few hours has stretched out to several days. In the meantime, I have furniture from both rooms strewn throughout the house as we clean carpets. I think there is stuff piled on every single flat surface of my home. It is so cluttered. And clutter drives me crazy.

Dan's at Sam's Club today followed by an appraisal appointment. While he's out, I'm going to try to load as much furniture as I can into the guest room. I can't manage the bed so I'll have to wait on him. Then I'm going to switch the closet items for the rooms. If all goes well, I think the job should be complete by end of day tomorrow. At least I hope so.

In other news, we are on intense baby watch. Or maybe I should say I am on intense baby watch. Each day that goes by, Katie has more aches and pains, pressure and swelling. I get more and more excited with each new report. Since my increasing excitement irritates Katie, I have to release it on Dan. Needless to say, he's getting weary, too. We have a family pool to guess the date Thunder will arrive. I guessed today. Katie guessed two days ago. The rest of them guessed the 14th through the 19th. I'm sure Katie hopes I'm right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.