2.19.2011

Circle City, AZ

Dan had an appraisal yesterday in Circle City, AZ so I went along for the ride. Circle City is a small, unincorporated community northwest of Phoenix. It's name derives from the fact that the streets in the community are laid out in a circle.

There is no HOA in Circle City. This can be a good thing. It can be a bad thing. I'll share the photos that we took of one of the houses in the community and you can decide for yourself. I have no idea what kind of a fashion statement this homeowner is trying to make. What do you think?


Maybe he's a construction worker...

Maybe he collects Tonka Trucks...

Maybe he shot a turkey buzzard and had it stuffed...

All I can say is that this is hands down the most unusual home decor I've ever seen. 


3 comments:

  1. I have never been to Circle City and can't decide if I am missing out or not. :)

    If you are a dog lover please visit my Metis Linens blog as Andrea and I are having a dog themed giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, that is crazy. I hated the HOA when we lived in AZ but I can certainly see a need for it. ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughed out loud!! Thanks :) And thanks for your all bogged down post. I needed that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.