2.10.2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the start of a fun-filled family weekend. I am so excited, I could just squeal! JD & Janel fly into town around 11:45 am. The first item on the agenda is lunch at In & Out Burger. It’s one of JD’s favorites and of course they don’t exist in South Carolina. Then we’re headed to Attic Needlework in Mesa. It’s a great cross-stitch shop that I only get to visit about twice a year. I can’t wait to introduce Janel to it.

After we get back home, we’re grilling steaks for dinner and watching a movie. Frankly, I don’t care what we do as long as we’re together. I haven’t seen JD and Janel in over a year and I plan to just stare at them for the first day, along with lots of hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.