2.06.2011

Misc. Photos, Overnight With Sunny, Animal Pancake Breakfast

 I found this photo on the camera when I was downloading the overnight pictures. I think it was taken a couple of weeks ago... I'm pretty sure they're watching "Sesame Street". I thought they both had nice smiles!


Sunny spent the night Friday night. We went out to dinner at Culver's with the Greats and then stopped by Target to see Tia Jessica. She saw another little girl with one of these great big balls and tried to take it away from her, so of course we had to buy her one! Dan said, "you realize we just set a really bad precedent!" Oops...


Saturday morning we got up and Dan made animal pancakes. The picture below is of the "S" he made Sunny, I was a little late in getting the shot.


Jessica came over for breakfast so she could have some play time with Sunny and this is a picture of the "J" he made for her! Even though all of our kids are grown, they still love Dan's animal pancakes. He really does a good job of making lots of shapes free-form. In our family, he's famous for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.