2.15.2011

Scripture Memory Challenge Pt 4 (and other stuff)

Ok, it’s time for me to reveal the fourth of twenty-four verses that I’m trying to memorize in 2011. The verse I’ve chosen is: Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

I know. It’s short and sweet, but, oh, the comfort derived from knowing this verse is priceless. When I say it, I can just feel some of the burdens I’ve piled onto myself melting away.

Plus, I’m struggling to keep my #3 verse memorized, so I thought I could use a break with a short verse. At least I didn’t choose John 11:35 Jesus wept (!).

In other news, we had a terrific, awesome, fun-filled weekend with JD & Janel. It exceeded my expectations and I was so sorry to see it come to an end. Tomorrow’s post will contain details and photos of our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.