12.24.2009

Holiday Fun

Our granddaughter stayed with us the past couple of days and we showed her the tree & train that runs under it. Some of Katie's co-workers gave her Christmas gifts and Katie tried to get her to open them with little success.


Then, last night we had our Annual Christmas Party with our friends the Sunderland's. We had a great time and played a fun game called, "Imagineiff".

Gabe, Ashley, Zach, Katie, Rachel, Daniel, Sue

Proud Uncle Zach with his niece

Zach, Rachel, Jesse, Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Tell Katie to just wait, next yr baby S will be opening the gifts she isn't suppose to open. :)

    It drives me crazy that I haven't seen your house...I don't recognize the photos. I guess I really need to come out there soon!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.