11.11.2009

Random Thoughts

1. Hallelujah! Dan passed his appraisal test yesterday. He is now a Certified Appraisor. This allows him to do higher priced homes and continue to appraise for FHA loans. Hopefully, his work will increase.

2. I am trying to come up with a new method for opening Christmas gifts at our house. This year there are 11 in our immediate family. This could take hours! I think I'm going to have each couple or family group open their gifts at the same time. This way I can get some great photos! If you have any cool suggestions, please pass them my way.

3. I am sick of the shredder. When Dan first started appraising, he was told you have to keep the files for 10 years. He recently found out it's five years. I'm busy shredding four years of files every day. It is monotonous, as well as physically challenging. I still have over six feet of papers to shred! So, if you call me and I don't answer, it's because I can't hear the phone over the roar of the shredder... leave a message!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good news about the test. We didn't that far on the phone conversation.

    I think I need to shred a bunch of stuff too but nothing like 4 yrs worth of work stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.