3.05.2012

Week 9 - Stitching Update

Even though I had the grandkids for three days this week, I managed to complete one project and begin another. I also received some purchases I had ordered.
First up, I completed Easter Egg Patchwork. 
This was one of my starts for the Crazy January Challenge.

This is my new start. It's a departure from my CJC list.
Sunny asked me to stitch her a Minnie Mouse.
Of course, I'm happy to interrupt my plans to stitch for her!
This pattern was a freebie I found online.

These are the newest additions to my thimble collection.
I was thrilled with their needle art theme.
I also ordered a DMC floss traveling case.
I'm going to use it instead of a zip-lock bag for one of my projects.
I think it will keep me better organized and it's sure a lot prettier!

1 comment:

  1. My Grandma Jo collected thimbles. Your new additions are great.

    Thank you SO very much for your prayers my friend.

    I'd love for you to pop by for a visit. I am hosting a $50 Kirklands Giftcard Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.