3.11.2012

Week 10 - Stitching Update and some other stuff

No stitching photos this week. I started a new project, a free Minnie Mouse pattern I found online. It's six pages long, which is misleading because it's actually a very small piece. I had two pages completed when I realized I had a mistake. I started ripping out. Then I ripped out some more. I ripped out one entire page worthy of stitches and began again. I still had an error. Rather than rip out the whole thing, I started over on a fresh piece of fabric. So far so good, but no picture.

In other news, we went over to start preparing the wedding location today. We strung lights and finalized where the tables, food, beverages, cake, etc. will go. Then we went down for the final fitting of the wedding gown. Katie wanted Sunny to go along to see her in the dress (when we bought the dress in 2011, Sunny would exclaim "no like, Mommy, no like!" every time she saw Katie in it). This time she was enthralled with how beautiful Mommy looked and so was Thunder...

jumping on the trampoline



waiting for Mommy to appear

her first glimpse

her full view of the dress

Thunder liked it too!

1 comment:

  1. oh I can't wait to see the dress. Sunny's expression says it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.