1.15.2012

Week 2 - Stitching Update

So, I did the bare minimum on this week's CJC starts. I mainly concentrated on Four Seasons House. I really want to complete this! Actually, I'm just proud of myself that I took some photos. I will share starts 13, 14, 15 next week. Now, I have to warn you that my pictures are not very good. I need to figure out what settings to use to have them come out better. I hope you can get the idea...

This is Easter Egg Patchwork.
Yes, I only put in a few light green stitches which you have to strain to see!

Think Autumn WIP
Again, a minimal re-start.


What Cancer Cannot Do WIP

Think Winter WIP

Winter Scene WIP

Cozy Christmas WIP

Four Seasons House
I hope to finish this one this week

1 comment:

  1. I would be too overwhelmed. I'm not an embroidery person. These projects look amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.