On Tuesday, we had fun at my house. We watched lots of Veggie Tales. Listened to lots of music. Read many books. Played with toys. She is such a joy. She has learned to pray before meals "God is great, God is good, let us thank Him for our food." It's so sweet to see her fold her hands.
Even though she's only 2 1/2, she's entered the "why" stage. Fortunately, that stage doesn't get to me too much. I answer each "why" question that she asks in a series. She finally gets frustrated and says "why not?". I just laugh and laugh. I can't wait until Skye and Thunder are at this fun stage.
Duke wants to hear "Go, Dog, Go" too
Rascal prefers "Room for a Little One"
I love how Sunny and Dan are both petting Rascal as they read!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.