1.20.2012

An Evening with Skye (oh yeah, and her parents!)

We took Jessica and Adam to the airport yesterday. Since we were halfway to Mesa, we drove on down and spent some time with Zach, Ashley, and Skye. She is such a sweetie and I would love to see her more often. I really enjoy the time I do have with her.

She is standing on her own. She lets go and stands steady for quite some time. She can take about a step and a half before she sits down. Then she repeats the process all over again!

getting reacquainted


our official 10 month photo

He says this is a smile.
To me it just looks like "oh my gosh, another picture with mom."


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting and SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.