1.29.2012

Week 4 - Stitching Update

I managed to frame a few pieces this week. I also got some stitching in on one of the stockings I'm making. Not enough for a picture though.

I mentioned at the start of the week that I'm taking part in Daffycat's TUSAL (totally useless stitch-a-long). This week I looked at the 300+ blogs that signed up for this. It is so cool to see what kind of stitching other people do. Some are into smalls, others are into huge projects that require a color change every few stitches. Some are quilters. Knitters. Crocheters. Some are into sewing. I get so inspired when I see how talented and creative other bloggers are.

I'm hoping to finish Thunder's stocking this week. Then I'm going to move on to one of the small projects I chose for the CJC (crazy January challenge), probably a WIP (work in progress) that I started last year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.