1.23.2012

Totally Useless Stitch-a-long (TUSAL)

Last year I kept seeing posts on TUSAL (totally useless stitch-a-long) accompanied by a photo of a jar with thread clippings. It took me months before I finally saw a post that explained what TUSAL stood for. But I could never figure out what the purpose was. Thankfully, in December, I stumbled upon a blog that explained all! I signed up for this year's TUSAL and this is my first post.




My jar is pretty full this month due to the 15 starts of the Crazy January Challenge. I completed two of those starts and am almost finished with a third one. So, there you have it. My first TUSAL. If you're a stitcher and you want to join in on the fun, check out Sharon's blog to sign up.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I do not stitch. I do crochet, but that's about it. I have done so many scarves this year. The one I am working on is Arkansas Go Hogs! scarf. Can't wait to post pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that looks like a good amount of stitching. I like your little patterns too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.