5.01.2011

SSMT #9

In the past two weeks I had run across several verses that I might want to pick for today's memory verse. When I logged onto the computer this morning, I grabbed my list to make my final choice. That's when I noticed that the daily verse from Bible Gateway was one of the verses on my list... I took that for confirmation!

Verse #9 is:
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

I can't believe that we're already up to verse 9! I must admit that it's getting more challenging as we move along. I am determined to make it to verse 24. This has been so much more rewarding than I had imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.