We actually got tickets one year for the race here in Phoenix. It was on an Easter Sunday. I worked at a church. Get the picture?
I carried that disappointment for years.
Yesterday, Dan had an appraisal down in south Phoenix. I went along for the ride. As we drove nearer to the Estrella Mountains, he pointed out that PIR is located down there. It was pretty exciting for me because although I knew PIR was somewhere down south, I didn't know where exactly.
We came to Broadway, the road I knew we had to turn on to the reach the subject property, but he drove on through. I pointed out to him that we missed our turn. He told me he was going to show me PIR.
I was so excited!
You can tell I was excited, by the fact that I allowed two photos to be taken of me in shorts with his cheap
"for appraisals only" camera. Haha!
I also got to see the Gila River, which I've never seen before. It had water in it, and there was loads of people fishing in it. (Yes, I know, rivers generally have water. That fact is not true in AZ. It's a desert.)
Dan is the greatest! He knows how much a little thing like driving me by PIR would mean to me, and he was willing to make it happen.
What a great morning...


Good job Dad!!!
ReplyDelete