5.17.2011

Crazy Weather

We are having a spectacular Spring, weather-wise. I can't recall a spring when our temps have stayed so (relatively) low. We've only had three days of official temps of 100 degrees or above. The temps have hovered in the 80s and 90s, dipping into the 70s a couple of weeks ago.

There are actually people complaining that it's not warm enough!

And that's where we're headed now. The 70s. We even have a (slight) chance of rain tomorrow.

We've got the a/c off. The windows are open. It is breezy each afternoon. The air is clear and cool each night. It's gorgeous.

I know the 115 degree and above will be here in about 30 days. But for today, I'm going to enjoy the crisp coolness of a 83 degree high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.