I have posted before about my friend Joanna. She is a photographer and her work is fantastic. To see some of the four generation photos she took of my family look at my post of July 9, 2010. Joanna launched her new website this week. Be sure to check it out, and when you do have your speakers on.
It's a fun site to visit. She has a great eye and I love the way she describes her product as "modern and whimsical". That says it so much better than my layman's description of "she takes the pictures that are in-between the posed shots." I adored the four generation photos she took for us and now have plans to book her for our 30th anniversary photos, photos of my daughters and I, and photos of our whole family the next time we're all home together. However, my bookings are certainly not enough to provide her with a steady income. That's where you all come in. If you live in the Phoenix area and you want quality photos of your family contact Joanna. And be sure to tell her Vicki sent you!

Awww, thank you Vicki!!
ReplyDelete