I'm always on the lookout for x-stitching and Christmas blogs. Last week I found some really cool ones and added them to my blog, blog, blog list (I need to change the name of that, just haven't come up with a really good one yet).
It's hard to find a themed blog by using a search engine, at least in my opinion. So when I find a good stitching blog I click through the writer's blog list to hopefully find more. It occurred to me that there may be people looking at my blog who like to x-stitch and I should provide the links to some great blogs. Same goes with Christmas. I'm amazed at how many people out there look forward to Christmas like I do. I'm pretty much the black sheep in my family, so it makes me feel good to find I'm not alone!
Anyway, whether you enjoy Christmas and/or x-stitching, I invite you to look at these blogs. This first one has a great Halloween design. Keeping with that old-fashioned theme, the next one focuses on Christmas. They are beautifully designed. Which once again leads me to wonder, did they do this themselves? Did they pay someone to do it? How can I design a beautiful blog like this?
There's several other cool blogs I added to my list and I invite you to check them out. Do you have any favorites that you'd like to recommend? I'm always ready to be inspired by the creativity of others...
So I went to click on the halloween design link, curious to see some halloween design and it took me to my blog - ha ha! I mean, you could consider some pictures on there scary (like my profile picture). It also kind of reminds me to get ready to take some halloween/costume pictures. :)
ReplyDelete