Have you ever noticed the little "next blog" tab at the top of your blog page? I have, but I didn't know what it was for. This week I decided to investigate. When you click on it, it takes you to another blog, then another, and so on.
Today I clicked on it from a friend's blog, and lo and behold, I got a series of poker blogs! I mean seriously addicted poker blogs. I didn't read any of them, I was laughing so hard. One day I clicked on "next blog" at the top of another friend's blog and I got a serious of LDS blogs.
So, now I'm curious. If I click on the same friend's "next blog" tab tomorrow will I get the same string of poker blogs? I may have to investigate... I'll let you know what I discover. In the meantime, try it yourself and see what you find. Who knows? You might find something worth reading.
Ok, the first 2 blogs I came to from yours seems normal, the next too....well not so normal. I decided to stop there. :)
ReplyDelete