7.09.2010

Four Generations

A few weeks ago, my friend Joanna took "Four Generation" photos for us. We used Downtown Glendale as our site. It's so old-fashioned with lots of trees, picket fences, and quaint bungalows. We love our photos and I wanted to share a few of the best with you. If you live in the Phoenix area and you're looking for professional family photos, I highly recommend Joanna. To see more of her work and for contact information, check out http://www.joannapolling.com/blog/. Be sure to tell her Vicki sent you!

my granddaughter, my daughter, me, my mom

look who's stealing the show!

mother & daughter - Katie & Sunny

mother & daughter - Katie & me

mother & daughter - mom & me

great-grandma & Sunny

grammy & Sunny

isn't this a great photo?!

delighting in each other

she's always happy like this

When Katie was pregnant, Dan & I were both excited at the prospect of four generation photos on both sides of the family. Sadly, his dad died before the baby was born. This is a good three generation shot.

sharing a laugh

still my best friend!

2 comments:

  1. I know I already told you this...but I just LOVE these pics. I wish I had my family out there for Joanna to photograph. Tell her for me that I'm so impressed! My fav is the one with Sunny running away with you 3 laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Vicki and thanks Melanie! I'm glad you are happy with them Vicki. I always sweat about that before showing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.