7.22.2010

We Survived Grammy Daycare!

Sunny & I survived our first week of Grammy daycare, yea! I don't mind telling you though that I am completely worn out! I told Dan I hope it doesn't take me long to build up my stamina for chasing after a 14-month old.

She is so busy and you can just see her brain soaking up knowledge. I love it when she stops and studies whatever happens to be in her hands; turning it over and over, poking at the ridges carved into the toy, shaking it to see if it makes a noise. It's so cool to watch.

She loves music, so we had a lot of music time this week. She's also into animals. I have a Little People Noah's Ark and a Little People Nativity. She loves to carry around the animals. She brings them to me and says "This?" and I tell her what it is and then try to make the animal sound. She can do the "moooo" of a cow and the "rooaar" of a lion. She laughs at my elephant noise, which pretty much sucks.

I'm looking forward to next week and hope to be better organized with activities for us to do. If it were up to me, I'd just sit and stare at her happy, smiling, lovable face!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute, glad you guys made it through the first week. We'll have to schedule a play date. Quinn would love to play with Sunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.