6.22.2010

It's Time to Confess My Newest Addiction

You may have guessed by now that I have somewhat of a compulsive-obsessive nature. My latest addiction is blogs. I now have 35 blogs listed on my favorites. You can just be thankful that I haven't added them all to the blog, blog, blog feature on this blog.

The problem with following that many blogs is that it now takes me about one hour to check them all each morning and then read the ones that have been updated. The cool thing about following that many blogs is that it has expanded my prayer list. There are at least 5 blogs that I'm following simply because I'm praying for them.

My daughter Jessica sent me links to two cross-stitch blogs over the weekend, which led me to looking at some of their favorite cross-stitch blogs. I've found a whole new category of blogs to follow. Of course, It also got me to thinking about starting my own cross-stitch blog... we'll see if I follow through or not.

If you'd like to see a sample of the four generation pictures we had taken this past weekend you can see them by clicking here. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. We had so much fun during this shoot, and my friend Joanna is great to work with. Picture taking is usually torture for me, but she creates a very relaxing, non-intimidating environment as she works. I highly recommend her if you want some professional photos of your family!

OK, gotta run, I have more blogs to read...

1 comment:

  1. The picture of you with the baby is gorgeous! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.