6.12.2010

Saturday Ramblings

When I picked my "Verse of the Day", I had not read "Today's Quote"... they sure go together! I love it when things work out like that.

Those of you that look at my blog regularly must wonder why I keep changing the backgrounds so often. I just haven't found one that I love. Plus, I'm just that way. It kind of goes along with the whole paper addiction, color obsession, perfectionism side of my life. I'm committing to leaving this background on until September 1st when I will switch to a fall background. Just count yourselves lucky that I'm not constantly switching to Christmas backgrounds year round!

The high temperature here today is to be around 90 degrees. That is absolutely unheard of in Phoenix in June. I have the doors and windows open, enjoying the cool air. Three weeks from today we will be in the middle of the hottest week of the year. Typically temps that week are the in the 115+ range. Since I enjoyed everyone's winter weather pictures this past winter, I plan to return the favor by running out and taking pictures of the really hot days here this summer!

1 comment:

  1. yay for cool june temps! i must say, i sure don't miss phx. :)

    today, we went to the beach and i kept my sweatshirt on the entire time. absolutely glorious!

    (sorry, not meaning to rub it in... just remembering and feeling your arizona pain)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.