6.21.2010

A Happy Father's Day

Friday night at Famous Dave's - I couldn't decide which picture to use, the one that's good of Dan and Gabe...
or the one that's good of Sunny!

Happy Father's Day Gramps!

Happy Father's Day, Papi!

Dan, Katie, & "I'm tired of taking pictures..." Sunny

This year Father's Day was a multi-day event. We had dinner with Katie & Gabe on Friday night. On Saturday we met my friend, Joanna in downtown Glendale to take four generation photos with my mom. Afterward, Katie & Sunny came back to the house to open Dan's present. On Sunday, we took my folks to breakfast and then went to IKEA to bargain shop. Dan spoke to all the kids on the phone, and relaxed the rest of the evening. Believe it or not, he chose to go to IKEA for Father's Day. What a guy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy father's day to Dan! What a fun dad and grandpa he is. He must be the baker in the family, what a cool gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA!!! OMGosh! I've never been. Do you wanna go there when I'm out? Maybe it's too far. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.