3.23.2010

Look Who Came to My House

Katie & Gabe are moving to their new house this week. So... we get to spend some time with our granddaughter! She came over Sunday to spend two nights and two days at Grammy's house. Here are some of our activities yesterday.
Playtime

Wait a second Rascal, let me get my balance

She loves to grab his tags

Pals - watching Duke together

"I love you, Rascal"

What's that?
(this is the first visit that she's paid much attention to the cat,
plus - look at all her little fingerprints on the back of the couch!)

Finally, Gramps is home!

Snack time

Bath time
(OK, this is not my fault. Katie said, "give her a
bath in the sink, that's how I do it, she loves to splash"
Yeah right, she screamed... I think I'll go back to
giving her a bath in the tub. She's hard to hold on to,
but at least she splashes and plays and doesn't scream!)

a little calmed down

Goodnight, Grammy...

Goodnight Gramps

And yes, for those of you in cold country, Dan was in shorts, the doors and windows were open - it was 83 degrees here yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. love, love, LOVE the pictures of her with Rascal.

    She's looking more and more like a little girl, not a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special time for all of you! Love the pictures and the fingerprints! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those pics.

    funny to see her looking at the cat.

    the bath...ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.