3.25.2010

The Christmas Corner Returns

This morning I opened my emails to discover that Herschners is having their first Christmas sale of the year. That was all the confirmation I needed; it's time to reopen the Christmas Corner.

I could have justified opening it in February when I got my renewal form for the Hallmark Ornament Club. But, I decided to hold off until Spring was officially here.

You can find the Christmas Corner on the right hand side of this blog. It's under the Countdown to Christmas Clock feature.

I love Christmas. As I was filling out my Gratitude Journal this morning I couldn't help but notice the date and think "Christmas is nine months from today!" As Dan sat down for breakfast I told him, "I know it's early, but I need time to get used to this idea and so do you. I want to pick nine Angel Tree Children this year for Christmas." He didn't even blink (this is one reason I love this guy), just calmly said OK. I guess after this many years he's used to me!

So, check out the Christmas Corner starting today. I won't be updating it every day at first. I don't really start my Christmas season until May. I will tell you though, that you will find tips that will guarantee you can have your Christmas preparations completed by Thanksgiving, leaving you with the entire month of December to enjoy all the activities, programs, and events of the season, even if you have four kids at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.