1.19.2014

There's a Storm Comin'

There's a Storm arriving in Phoenix sometime around June 7, 2014. My newest grandson! As you know I don't feel comfortable using my grandkids real names on my blog so I give them weather names. (This is honor of my obsession with the weather). So when Jessica told me that she and Adam are expecting a little boy I chose "Storm" since he'll be coming at the start of the Monsoon here in Arizona.

The newborn outfit I ran right out and bought

Adam is a Colts fan - so I stitched this little logo for the baby's room

We are so excited and can't wait for him to get here!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love that! Storm. Congratulations to you and to the parents to be too. Your lovely family is growing yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how exciting, Vicki!! I'm sure you're all just thrilled!! Love your little stitching--perfect for any Colts fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! What an adorable, little outfit. I am sure Daddy will enjoy the new cross stitch for baby. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY...I made it to your blog!
    So excited for the anticipated arrival of Jessica's baby. Very cute cross-stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit behind here but congrats to you and your family. How is your dad doing now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.