1.14.2014

Family Photos

Since all of my kids were home for Christmas, we took advantage of the opportunity to have professional family photos made. The results were fantastic as always. If you live in the Phoenix area and are looking for a great family/kid photographer I highly recommend Joanna Polling Photography. You can find her site here. She has a good eye and is easy to work with. Her end results are always terrific. If you do contact her, please tell her I recommended her. Now on to the photos...

me and Dan

Skye

Sunny

Thunder

All of us plus my folks

Gigi and Papa with the great grandkids

Gramps and Grammy with the Grands

Gabe, Katie, Sunny, Thunder

Awww...

My folks with their grandkids (and one great who snuck in there!)

Dan and I with our little family

Adam and Jessica

JD and Janel

Ashley, Skye, Zach

Carl and JoAnne
aka Dad and Mom
aka Papa and Grandma
aka Papa and Gigi

Zach (the youngest)
JD (the second born)
Katie (the third born)
Jessica (the oldest)









8 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! Gorgeous! and one day I hope my "little" family is as BIG as yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I so enjoyed seeing your family pics! They are wonderful! And what a beautiful family you have too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family and photos! I have to smile to think how big your little family may get yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful! My very favorites are the last two. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family memories and togetherness captured on film are the best. You are blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely family, Vicki! I'm so, so ready to be a grandma, but my sons aren't cooperating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great family photos! What a blessing of four generations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures. My favorite is the last one of all 4 kids. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.