It's been many years since Dan and I tried to help little kids ride bikes. They had a blast and we needed the Advil and heating pad when it was over!
Sunny took off with confidence
Thunder needed help with peddle location
Found the peddle - he takes off on the ride!
Waiting for brother and Gramps to catch up
Look at him go!
Gramps lending a hand on a "big" hill
Sunny showing off her stand up peddling skills
Thunder's back in the saddle
Oh such fun! What blessings they are.
ReplyDeleteHooray for bikes!
ReplyDeleteFun times!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Who has not seen or experienced carrying the bike. I'm surprised the little guy is not sitting on grandpa's shoulders.
ReplyDeleteSweet training wheels....it's been too long. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to have the fun times. My back hurts alittle bending over to do the diapers. Had to move her to higher grounds to do. We REALLY need to get into some type of shape before then! lol
ReplyDelete